Activities on this crag
The area is access sensitive!
⛔️ There are deer on the island – if you bring dogs keep them on a leash.
⛔️ Some parts of the island have nesting birds – avoid disturbing them!
🏖 Hanö is a popular tourist destination on sunny days – keep a low profile and maintain a good reputation for the climbers!
🗑 Remove all of your trash!
🧹 Brush off tickmarks and excessive chalk!
• Park by the port in Nogersund (free) and take the ferry.
• Price varies depending on the season (35-70kr one-way, kids under 7 go for free).
• More info + timetables: https://blekingetrafiken.se/reseinformation/skargardstrafik/solvesborg/#nogersund-hano
• From the port walk up to the Lighthouse, most boulders are along the blue-white path or in the slope just below.
• For Knega Pun or Tobbes Hook follow the red path in a northerly direction.
• For Überhänget, Rävshallarna and Strandsatt follow the red path in a southerly direction.