Routes on Almscliffe

170 trad 389 boulder

We like Almscliffe

Nick Bradley • over 2 years ago
God's own crag.
Dan Watson • about 2 years ago
Almscliff is 90% wind. Luckily the other 10% is gritstone plastered with brilliant routes. Well worth a visit.
Ander Broadman • almost 7 years ago
Almscliff is not the Peak! This is the kind of thing that causes fights- don't let a Yorkshireman catch you saying this!!!

Activities on this crag

Almscliffe

Climbing has been limited!

https://www.thebmc.co.uk/modules/RAD/ViewCrag.aspx?id=465

The crag is on privately owned land and is not designated as open access. This means that it's very important that climbers look after the crag and behave well to maintain a good relationship with the farmer and the currently excellent access we enjoy.

03.11.2016:
The farmer has recently asked for Almscliffe to not be used as a nightime/lamping venue and the BMC asks climbers to respect his wishes.