Routes on Elephant Rocks

5 sport 1 trad 102 boulder

We like Elephant Rocks

Caleb Rapoza • almost 6 years ago
The good 10% here is REALLY good, lots of potential for great problems here.
Andy Mac • almost 7 years ago
Although this area is 90% choss the other 10% is really good. There is patina that so thick and amazing and potential for hard problems.
Lydia Gillespie • over 5 years ago

Activities on this crag